Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fraxing...

I have a feeling that xlri might just top the list for the number of associations per capita. Though a small campus, it boasts of myriad associations ranging from formal to informal to totally arbit. Some cross all boundaries of sanity. Among them fraxi occupies a unique place; fraxi is an acronym for free riders’ association at xlri. Free riding is a phenomenon that cuts across all B-schools and even organizations…but never has it taken such delightful usage!

I had a realization. I tend to frax in a group if there are people willing to take on the responsibility. But when I see that my group members are not very keen on taking the responsibility…I somehow gather this steam in me to get the work done. Probably, I work only when I've my back against the wall. Don’t know if it’s true with other fraxers also. If so, then is fraxing contextual?

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Ambrish Bajaj said...

Wow, those are some good insights into the phemonenon of FRAXING! I think you should write a paper on it ;-)

Kidding, haan!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home